Dear Valued Member:
Welcome to the American Independent Business Coalition!
AIBC was established to serve you and tens of thousands of small business owners, self-employed individuals, employees of small businesses and all of their families. Whether you own your own small business or you support the idea of free enterprise, AIBC applauds your entrepreneurial spirit and is committed to helping you keep more of your hard-earned money.
AIBC leverages the collective purchasing power of our Membership to provide a wide range of discounts, services and resources that are not normally available only to individuals and families. The benefits and privileges of AIBC Membership are specially selected to meet the unique needs of our Members.
- For Your Business
- For Members who are entrepreneurs and small business owners, AIBC offers important business benefits and resources to help get the job done on time and under budget
- For Your Personal Life
- For Members who are cost-conscious consumers, AIBC provides money-saving discounts on everyday items to help make any household budget go further
- For Your Health & Well-Being
- For Members who are concerned about their health and well-being, AIBC delivers a wide variety of medical, fitness and therapeutic resources to help every Member look and feel their best
In addition to large group purchasing power and targeted benefits, AIBC is “Lighting the Way” for its Members to gain access to some of the most flexible, money-saving innovations for health, life and disability insurance coverage in America by partnering with the Insurance Companies of USHEALTH Group. AIBC offers its Members access to unique and innovative insurance plans that may not be available to the general public, such as:
- Ability to tailor your insurance coverage, ensuring that you only pay for the coverage you want and need.
- Ability to increase the benefits of some plans without additional underwriting, even during a claim
AIBC is focused on enhancing three key areas of your life - your career, your personal life and your general health - by removing the financial and knowledge hurdles you face every day. We encourage you to begin using your AIBC benefits today and discover the difference they can make for you.
American Independent Business Coalition